Charles E. Lapp, III
Real Estate and Trust & Estates
Mr. Lapp of the law firm of LAPP & LAPP serves as of counsel to Port & Sava. Mr. Lapp maintains an office in Cedarhurst, Nassau County, New York. He has forty years of experience as a general practitioner with an emphasis on all aspects of Real Estate, Wills, Trusts and Estates, and Elder Law.
Mr. Lapp holds a commission as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Judge Advocate General Corps. He retired under honorable conditions in March 2009.
- New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Court of Appeals of the Second Circuit
- United States Army Court of Military Review
- D., Hofstra University School of Law, 1974
- A., Fairfield University, 1970
- New York State Bar Association; Treasurer of the Senior Lawyers Section 2012 to date.
- Nassau County Bar Association, Chair of the Senior Lawyers Committee, 2013-2014.
- Nassau County Bar Association, Board of Directors from 1990 – 1993 and 1997 – May 2000.
- Nassau County Bar Association Insurance Committee, Chairman, 1983 – 1985 and 1989 – 1992.
- Nassau County Bar Association, Ad Hoc Military Justice and Veterans Affairs Committee, Founding Member, established in 1990 in response to the Desert Shield/Desert Storm Operations.
- Nassau County Bar Association, Military Justice and Veterans Affairs Committee, Chairman, 1991-1994.
- Nassau County Bar Association Speakers Bureau and its Lawyers Referral Committee. .